Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Power Straddle

By: Jack Wheadon
 
Discover How To Win Back Your Trading Losses And Make Profits CONSISTENTLY Every Month...
The "POWER STRADDLE" Strategy Holds The Key
You're about to learn a very simple, yet very effective strategy to turn your FOREX trading into a reliable cash cow!"

Dear Forex Trader, have you lost money trading Forex? Have you worked so hard without success with your trades? Have you lost confidence and interest in Forex trading because you kept losing? You're not alone. But cheer up, The POWER STRADDLE is here.
Why You Need A Trading Strategy Right Now...

Let me begin with my little trading experience. My name is Benyomin. I graduated from a college with an degree in aviation. Soon after graduation I started to work with the airlines. So beside some basic math courses, I knew absolutely nothing about financial markets, especially FOREX trading.

As I traveled from country to country exchanging U.S. currencies for currency of the country I was in, I was trading FOREX without knowing it. Back then there was no way to trade on the internet. As you can image now that has changed.
I kept thinking about it. Forex trading was such an exciting game that fitted my life so well, but only if I won... ah, exactly, did I say "game"? Yes, it was more like gambling than any trading at all, because I had absolutely no idea how the market moved...

Naturally, the first step I took was to buy a bunch of books about FOREX, hoping to find some wisdom in there. I read a few simple books, they were O.K!  Some of them taught me how to trade FOREX! Then I tried looking at a few sophisticated ones... They were very technical! I thought to myself " do I need a college degree in finance to trade FOREX?" That doesn't make sense, because if it's true, then why wouldn't those "finance gurus" trade themselves to financial freedom? And I am sure some are… FORGET ABOUT THE BOOKS!

So after some research, I decided to subscribe to a FOREX signal service. To make it short, it was not as consistent as promised.
 
Then about two months later, I happened to talk with a very good friend of mine, a great mentor in many aspects including financial matters. He (whom I would like to call a trader who lives off of his trading. He suggested a few strategies. Before I knew it the 'POWER STRADDLE was born.
 I have tested and recorded by video the HOW, WHY, and the PROFITS. So it can be explained in written form as well as watched the ease of setting up the POWER STRADDLE. So anyone can start making PIP's
 
So what is this strategy all about? Read on... I'm sure you'll love it!

Power Straddle is the powerful tool for the MetaTrader 4 Platforms
 
It is always hard to know where the market will go during the news time. Therefore we offer you Power Straddle to take care of such events.

In seconds
 
- Our software is a huge help to trade during the most volatile reports.
- Position Long/Short - when the News report occurs
- No need for expensive reports
- Preset the PIP profit you want to take
- Preset the Stop Loss for your protection
- Preset the size of the Lots
- Maximize Profit with added extra positions.
- In both directions with stop losses and profits.